IBM iSeries - AS/400 Systems Engineers / Administrators
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
IBM iSeries – AS/400 Systems Engineers / Administrators
- Responsible for working on iSeries Tech Refresh project.
- Troubleshoot, monitor and administer the iSeries software and hardware.
- Work with multiple vendors to assist with implementation of projects.
- Perform the day-to-day computer operations which includes firmware and OS upgrades.
- Ensure that job is performed promptly, accurately, timely and according to schedule & dependencies.
- Schedule and monitor all backup and recovery activities.
- Perform administration and problem management in the iSeries environment.
- Perform ad-hoc work requests promptly and accurately.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- P8 tech refresh upgrade experience will be an advantage.
- ITIL V3 Foundation will be beneficial.
- At least 4 years’ administration experience in iSeries and Windows environment.
- Prior exposure to ILE RPG/400, ILE COBOL, ILE C++, XML Toolkit.
- Experience in IBM iSeries (i5OS/OS400) v6 or v7, CCSS QMM/QSM, TCP/IP, PTF/CUM and Query/400 SQL-CL/RPG Programming is preferred.
- Familiar with backup and recovery tools, preferably BRMS.
- Relevant experience in the hospitality sector will be an advantage.
- Candidates with immediate availability or short notice period are encouraged to apply.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd