Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
- Generate user access privilege reports and coordinate with Company's department heads for the user access review (UAR) to ensure applications are having up-to-date access privileges.
- Perform user provisioning/de-provisioning for hospitality applications.
- Ensure that all access reviews and procedures performed are documented appropriately such that they can be reviewed and validated by internal and external auditors.
- Work with various teams within Company's IT department to analyze raw data and remediate any observations noted as part of UAR activities.
- Attend to access queries from Company's department heads/ admin.
- Contribute ideas and involved in continuous improvement activities to eliminate waste and increase productivity.
- Provide support for projects (relating to the IAM Sailpoint, CyberArk scope) undertaken by the IAM team.
- Diploma/Degree with 2-3 years of work experience in IT audit and compliance regulations related field, such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), CRA ICC, etc.
- Proficient in Ms Office, especially Ms. Excel.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Meticulous and detailed-oriented.
- Experience with Privileged Identity Management solutions (such as SailPoint) and Password Management solutions (such as CyberArk) a plus.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd