Hygienist - Main Kitchen
Complete responsibility for the highest level of sanitation and hygiene standards in the hotel. Ensure all food served to guests and employees are free of microbiological, chemical and physical contamination, and all work areas conform to minimum requirements set by local health authorities.
- Diploma or Degree in Food Science and Technology, Food and Beverage Management or other relevant academics
- Good Food & Beverage knowledge with strong foundation in Food Safety, experience as a Hygienist, in 5 star hotel or quality restaurant is advantageous.
- Trained Food Hygiene Officer will be an advantage
- HACCP/ISO 22000 knowledge
- Able to instill food safety and sanitation habits.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of additional languages is advantages.
- Flexible work schedule in addition to shift work.
- Have a well-groomed, professional appearance.