Human Resources Executive (No Experience Needed)
Role: As our HR Exec, you will be assisting in the hiring, training and retention cycle of company talent. We need your skills to identify and bring out the best in our people and culture.
- Support full recruitment process, from sourcing to screening and hiring.
- Prepare and maintain candidates’ contracts and personnel folders.
- Assign access to systems and resources according to permission levels.
- Schedule and organise training sessions.
- Process and track leave applications.
- Plan and execute staff induction and recreational events.
- Assist with appraisal cycles, staff satisfaction surveys, feedback and grievances.
- Identify areas of improvement for greater staff satisfaction and retention.
- Liaise with educational institutions on internships and school-industry collaborations.
- Liaise with government bodies on various hiring intiatives, eg. SGUP.
- Assist management to compile HR reports and statistics.
- Strong skills in recognizing talents and identifying where they belong.
- Communicate well with different personality types.
- Efficient, accurate and organised. Able to work independently.
- Experience in Google Workspace preferred.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.