Human Resources Executive
We are looking for a human resources executive to join our organization. In this position, you will help organize, coordinate and carry out human resource department projects and processes for the company specifically working directly with regional HR managers in various countries which the company operating in. You will work directly with and assist the human resources GM to fulfil a variety of necessary HR tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with and report to GM, Group HR regarding HR endeavours and initiatives.
- Provide administrative & support to two other business heads.
- Support GM in communicating and enforcing company policies to the HR Managers in the region.
- Maintain the company’s calendar and schedule any meetings the GM requires.
- Help with coordinating with regional HR Managers to ensure SOPs are followed and documents are in good order for appropriate approval and endorsements from Top Management.
- Audit, review and assist to organize, maintain and update employee HRIS information as needed.
- Assist the GM to summarise all policies, track benefit plans, including health care, retirement, Workers Comp, etc and the implementation of processes for all countries in the region.
- Work closely with other internal HR teams to ensure data is updated in timely fashion.
- Prepare management reports and consolidate information from regional HR Managers whenever required.
- Prepare materials and help organize employee performance reviews.
- Ensure all HR issues which are escalated to the Management by the regional HR Managers are properly follow up.
- Review and assist GM in auditing the internal processes of HR operations including,
- Present any new or additional training materials to employees.
- Help ensure payroll processes are correct.
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface.
- Make sure all employee records are filed correctly and kept confidential.
- Abide by company-enforced HR processes and current employment laws and regulations
- All policies are updated with accuracy.
- Under the leadership of the GM, be a vital source of human resources information, answering any questions that the regional HR Managers may have.
- Support any other special projects the GM needs assistance with.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multi-tasking.
- Good time-management skills.
- Positive and personable demeanour.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with tight deadline.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent collaborator.
- Attentive listener.
- Ability to follow directions accurately and without hesitation.
- Willing to take initiative and work independently when needed.
- HR competence and knowledge of HR process and computer programs.
- Understanding, empathetic and relatable.
- Professional integrity and sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Administrator and coordinator experience.
- Post graduate Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field preferred.
- Relevant experience in HR work will be advantegous.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using HR software and HRIS databases.
- Reliable and personable; enjoy working with a diverse range of individuals and ensuring employee requirements and needs are met first.
- Entry level candidates are welcome.
Tan Chong & Sons Motor (S) Pte Ltd