Human Resources Executive
The successful applicant will assist and support the Human Resources Team in the coordination and management of teaching staff’s recruitment, contract, and compensation and employment permissions. To be responsible for the effective management and co-ordination of all faculty staff’s accommodation, management of Single Central Record and effective management of administration within the department.
- Minimum Diploma holder or equivalent
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant working experience
- Previous experience working in Human Resources Management will be desirable
- Experience in lease management will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications & Excel
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Pleasant personality with excellent interpersonal, administration, organizational and communication skills
- Mature, meticulous and possesses good co-ordination skills
- Positive attitude and positive approach to working with people
- Strong people management skill
- Ability to work independently as well as a good team player with good initiative
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Work at Tanglin” under “Current Job Vacancies (Non-Teaching Positions)” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
5-day week with annual leave entitlement. Interested applicants, please email/fax with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to:
HR Department, Tanglin Trust School Ltd
95 Portsdown Road Singapore 139299
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Closing Date: Friday, 23 November 2018
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Tanglin Trust School Ltd