Human Resources Assistant Manager/ Manager (Healthcare Sector, Central Region)
The Human Resource Manager originates and leads Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Develops, recommends, implements and enforces HR policies. Directs human resource functions and agency personnel compliance including, but not limited to benefits & compensation analysis and administration, organizational development training, and overseeing occupational health and safety programs.
- Guides and influences corporate culture by encouraging diversity, inclusiveness, fairness, transparency throughout the organization, and effectively facilitate department operations, in conjunction with the Human Resources Generalist/Assistant.
- Coach and consult with the leadership team on human resources concerns to manage business, labor, legal risk, and supports employment engagement and performance management to include providing of a variety of strategic training opportunities to advance staff knowledge and skills.
- Maintains and obtains staff by establishing a progressive recruiting, testing and hiring program involving innovative advertisement of open positions, counseling managers on candidate selection; conduct job interviews, analyzing exit interviews, and recommend improvement.
- Prepares new employees for their employment assignments by establishing and conducting on-boarding orientation and individual advanced training programs.
- Analyze and develop solution focused responses to complex or critical issues involving the workforce and recommend corrective action, at times seeking consultation from external HR specialist.
- Responsible for supporting Directors in performing employee needs analysis of new positions, reposition, redeployment or restructuring activities. Applying latest source of recruitment tools including organization design and analysis.
- Facilitates effective job search activities (posting & updating), scheduling of interviews and processing hiring documents to include, all position applications are reviewed in a timely manner, interviews coordinated & conducted, job references verified, and UA, Fingerprints, background checks are conducted meeting required Accreditation standards. Maintain a routine verification tracking system of professional licensure, debarment, license renewal, background checks, etc.
- Ensure timely processing of Personnel Action Notices with Payroll and coordination of new employee set up requirements within agency (job location, computer, telephone, facility access, etc.).
- Mentor, train and consult with all levels of supervisors on HR current and updated HR policies and serve as liaison for employee-employer relationships.
- Annually conduct study on compensation and benefit programs including conducting comparison studies and meeting with vendors on benefit packages enabling the company to maintain competitive within the industry.
- Ensure employee supervisors are trained on employee relations to include; employee harassment, setting and maintaining proper workplace boundaries, safety and non-discrimination practices.
- Track employee performance reviews to include training the direct supervisors on conducting effective performance reviews, and establishing measureable goals and objectives. Tracking performance evaluations ensuring they are completed, at a minimum on an annual basis.
- Acts as the HR electronic database systems administrator ensuring employee data is accurately entered, updated and reported. Conduct HR database system audits (electronic / hardcopy) on a routine & annual basis to ensure fidelity in compliance with Accreditation standards.
- Investigate employee concerns and complaints to ensure all employee concerns are promptly addressed and if required obtain consultation from external specialist in Employee Relations and/or Employment Law. Report findings and recommendations to the Executive Director and Department Director.
- Create and maintain current the Human Resources Manual ensuring Department Directors and Supervisors are trained and kept current on its content and procedures.
- Conducts an annual review of the Human Resource Manual reporting on any changes in policy and procedures to the Compliance Officer and the Executive Director.
- Actively participate as a valued member of the Executive Team reporting on human resource progress in achieving department goals & objectives and continuously striving to meet or exceed annual HR business organizational development and improvement strategies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Min Degree in Human Resource/ Business Administration or higher qualification. Experiences
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Proven record of implementing best practices in the field of these domains.
- Good knowledge of employment law and regulations and HR practices of Singapore.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills for heading multiple teams.
- Highly proficient in planning, organising and operationalizing strategies and policies.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meeting tight deadlines.
- Analytical, resourceful, result-focused, innovative and meticulous.
- Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to multiple-task.
- Ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders across all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Human Resource (Manager)- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd