Human Resources Administrator
- To provide administration support to the Human Resource Department and provide quality customer service to both internal and external clients.
Recruitment and Selection
- Execute recruitment activities covering pre-screening of candidates, shortlisting, coordinating of interviews (including sending email invite), verification of documents of candidates, preparation of documents for interviewers, perform reference check, preparation of pre-employment medical screening, sending rejection emails.
- Administer new hire on-boarding and off-boarding documentation
- Administer job posting, newspaper and social media posting and internship recruitment
- Administer the voluntary and involuntary termination process
- Apply, renew and cancel of work pass
- Maintain and update job descriptions and organization chart
- Keeping track and monthly reporting of staff movement
Performance, Remuneration and Benefits
- Prepare monthly payroll administration, processing Government Pay Claims, CPF and tax submissions, and maintaining employee attendance and safe entry records
- Manage group insurance claims and queries
- Administer all leave benefits and medical claims
- Assist in coordinate processes related to the performance management cycle
- Assist in implementing HR initiatives and projects
- Administer HR activities in accordance with internal SOPs and statutory compliances
Learning and Career Development
- Coordinate all in-house training programme, booking of rooms, preparation of attendance sheet.
- Coordinate training administration services which include documentation verification, communicating and dissemination of information to employees, course application, liaise with course providers, submitting training grants, sending out and collation of training evaluations.
- Administer training records
Employee Engagement and Well-Being
- Initiate and coordinate recreation activities (company events, functions and staff welfare-related activities)
- Assist in updating the Staff Handbook in accordance with statutory requirements and company accordance
- Liaise with government agencies to meet legislations and regulations, and to seek government grants
- Administer corporate license and insurance
- Assist in HR audits and ensuring compliance and proper documentation.
- Maintain HR section in ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Participate in WSH meetings, committees when necessary.
- Office admin support
- Any other assigned duties.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to review and improve human resources processes
Minimum education qualifications:
- Diploma in Human Resources, Business or relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources an advantage
Minimum years of experience:
- 1 year of relevant experience in Human Resources
Key job-specific competency requirements:
- High integrity
- Strong knowledge of employment/manpower regulations, government schemes and industry/HR best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Key Result Areas:
- High employee engagement level and Employee Net Promoter Score
- High employee retention rate
- High training budget utilisation
- High number of employee engagement initiatives
United Oil Company Pte Ltd