Human Resources & Administration Professional - Attractive Salary + Excellent Benefits
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programmes.
- Ensures planning appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims;
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- ‘N’ Level, ‘O’ Level, ITE, ‘A’ Level, Diploma, Degree, Master and other relevant qualifications
- Meticulous and good analytical skills
- Team player and positive working attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
Please send in your Cover Letter and Resume in MS Word format with photo and state your current and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
login to http://www.candidateasia.com/viewResult.php?id=1146 to apply for the various positions.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and all CVs will be kept strictly private and confidential.
CandidateAsia Group Pte Ltd
As a leading executive search and recruitment company, CandidateAsia has a team of human resource professionals, line managers and senior management backed with a history of line and managerial experience, with substantial specialized and technical knowledge of human resource issues, laws, policies and practices. These senior consultants who hold Master’s degrees, PhD and other professional qualifications have more than 20 years of working experience in their respective industries prior to joining CandidateAsia. We do not hire graduates or trainee recruiters and hence both candidates and clients can be assured of the highest quality of service. We understand that searching for a new career can be a very time consuming and taxing process. As there are numerous jobs available in the market, namely, engineering and manufacturing, sales and marketing, accounting and audit, information technology and telecommunication, human resource and administration, logistic and supply chain, bank