Human Resources & Administration Professional - Attractive Salary + Excellent Benefits
We are a specialist recruiter in the Human Resources & Administration sector headhunting candidate in the Banking, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Marine, Telco, Supply Chain, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Construction, etc. Apply jobs via http://www.candidateasia.com/viewResult.php?id=1146.
Junior & Senior and Professional & Managerial Positions:-
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programmes.
- Ensures planning appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims;
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- ‘N’ Level, ‘O’ Level, ITE, ‘A’ Level, Diploma, Degree, Master and other relevant qualifications
- Meticulous and good analytical skills
- Team player and positive working attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and working experience.
Please send in your Cover Letter and Resume in MS Word format with photo and state your current and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
login to http://www.candidateasia.com/viewResult.php?id=1146 to apply for the various positions.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified and all CVs will be kept strictly private and confidential.
CandidateAsia Group Pte Ltd