Human Resource Sr Specialist (Projects/ Operations, Healthcare MNC)
We are seeking a HR professional to lead teams and partner with key stakeholders in addressing business objectives through HR strategies and initiatives, with the aim to position the Company as an employer of choice.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the planning, monitoring and reviewing of the Group HR department’s resources including budget and manpower;
- Assist the Director in developing and translating of strategies into workplans and performance indicators to achieve the overall objective of the organisation;
- Tracking, reporting and recommendation of improvements; and
- Collaborate with HR of other clusters and/or institutions in cross-cluster projects.
- Lead the HR Business Partner team to address business objectives of Company through various HR strategies and services:
- Proactively analyse and identify HR issues and recommend solutions for respective Departments and Business Units;
- Operationalise HR strategies and initiatives from Ministry and Group HR; and
- Ensure compliance of HR practices with the employment law/regulations and Group Policies.
- Communicate HR policies and practices
Learning & Development
- Lead the HR Learning & Development team to build staff competencies and strengthening the leadership pipeline to meet the business objectives:
- Plan, execute and evaluate overall corporate learning plan;
- Provide direction and advice on day-to-day operations for learning administration;
- Review the systems and processes for learning and development to enhance their effectiveness and efficiency;
- Manage the HQ Management Associate Programme to strengthen the leadership pipeline;
- Partner with respective line managers to analyse learning needs and recommend solutions to address knowledge and skills gaps;
- Analyse, design, develop and evaluate learning programmes;
- Guide the L&D team in the nomination, shortlisting, ranking of candidates for developmental awards and leadership programmes at HQ;
- Assess succession plans and talent pipeline and make recommendations; and
- Identify, develop and engage High Potentials and Succession Candidates.
HQ Staff Engagement & Culture Building
- Lead the HR Ops section to enhance staff engagement through various engagement strategies and activities for various target groups;
- Measure staff engagement level through Employee Climate Survey and partner with the line to review and address the key survey findings, which will shape HR strategies and initiatives at various levels.
- Facilitate staff retention and bonding through various Staff Welfare initiatives;
- Facilitate culture alignment for HQ staff to be engaged with the Company’s vision and mission and support Company’s goal :
- Assist Director to develop, implement and evaluate approach for culture building at HQ.
- Align HQ Culture Building approach and initiative with Group direction.
- Provide advice and guidance to various staff committees e.g. HQ Staff Engagement Committee, HQ Culture Building Committee, HQ D&D to ensure that committee/staff event objectives are met and that expenses are managed within the set budget;
- Collaborate with Union (HSEU) on initiatives and programmes and work towards a joint solution for staff’s well-being while protecting the organisation’s interest; and
- Partner management, staff, community chest and Company Charities of Choice in organising and implementing social responsibility programmes.
- Degree in Human Resource/ Business Administration or higher qualification. Experiences
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Proven record of implementing best practices in the field of these domains.
- Good knowledge of employment law and regulations and HR practices of Singapore.
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills for heading multiple teams.
- Highly proficient in planning, organising and operationalizing strategies and policies.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meeting tight deadlines.
- Analytical, resourceful, result-focused, innovative and meticulous.
- Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to multiple-task.
- Ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders across all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Human Resource Sr Specialist - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd