Human Resource Specialist (Talent Acquisition or Learning & Development)
Our Client, various healthcare MNCs and Public healthcare organizations are currently on a lookout for a Human Resource Specialist for 2 roles, 1. Talent Acquisition 2. L&D
Do feel free to drop us your resume and we'll get back to you shortly on this!! All are welcome to apply!
1. Talent Acquisition
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
2. Learning & Development
- Lead the development of onboarding and training processes specific to departments to set new hires and employees up for long term success.
- Develop content and training materials, ensuring that materials are clear, concise, and catered to specific learning styles.
- Own administration and build out additional content for our Learning Management System (LMS).
- Facilitate and conduct onsite training for employees as needed.
- Employ a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of the training program.
- Direct company training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of training companywide.
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of all employee training through reports and business metrics
- Min Degree in Human Resources from a recognized university
- Min 2-5 years of experience required
- Office Hours/ 5 Days
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume](Attn: Human Resource (TA or L&D) - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd