Human Resource (Senior/Executive) (REF:MK)
Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resource, except Payroll.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conduct pre-employment evaluations, interviews, onboarding and management for active job listings
- Prevent and resolve problems or disputes between employees and management.
- Assist in creating and enforcing policies that are fair and consistent for everyone in the workplace.
Assist with all internal and external HR related matters:
- Establish and manage employee benefits, including medical insurance, paid leave, vacation time and retirement planning
- Review employee performance
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice
- Degree holder with 2-4 years’ experience
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Khin Hla Hla Kyaw
EA Personnel Reg No: R2094343
JobStudio Pte Ltd