Human Resource Senior Executive (Government Sector)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions including Talent Acquisition, performance appraisal and management, as well as talent management and development.
- Contact point for employee relations issues.
- Review policies, guidelines and standard operating procedures regularly to remain efficient and relevant.
- Assess and provide suggestions to improve internal HR processes, systems and communications towards enhancing service experience.
- Responsible for the appointment, reappointment, appraisal, promotion & tenure and exit management processes.
- Ensure all contracts are timely renewed (Appointment & Re-appointment / Staff Contract Renewals).
- Maintain and update information databases.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum 2-3 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Candidates with prior experience working in the Government/ Education sector will have added advantage.
- Able to start work immediately/ on short notice.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd