Human Resource Officer
Nanyang Girls' High School| Date Posted: 23-Mar-2021
- Performs day-to-day broad range of HR activities including recruitment, from on-boarding to off-boarding, leave administration and training administration;
- Provides advice to employees on HR queries and employee relations;
- Maintains accurate HR database and up-to-date employee records;
- Performs other ad-hoc projects or duties when required.
- Diploma in Business Administration/Human Resource or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Human Resource;
- Resourceful, proactive and able to multi-task, work independently as well as in a team and under pressure;
- Comfortable working on projects;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We would like to thank all applicants in advance and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Nanyang Girls' High School