Human Resource Officer
- Assist in recruitment processes and interview co-ordination
- Responsible for all Work-Permit / EP (application / issuance / recording / renewal)
- To assist in all Training coordination duties, including sourcing of courses, administration and coordination
- Co-ordinate orientation program as well as material for all newly hired employees
- Update and maintain employee information into TimeSoft System and personal files for payroll administration
- Responsible for the preparation of letters, including but not limited to letters of appointment, confirmation, promotion, etc.
- Respond to employee queries on all compensation and benefits matters.
- Assist in the execution, implementation and enforcement of HR policies and procedures
- Plan, direct, and coordinate employee reward and any other benefits that the organization offers its employees.
- Provide assistance and administrative support to any other HR projects and duties as assigned.
- Diploma in related discipline preferred
- Strong knowledge of local Employment Act and a good understanding of HR policies and practices
- Strong work ethic and team player
- High degree of professionalism and ability to deal sensitively with confidential information
- Keep abreast of latest manpower policy updates and/or revisions
- High analytical skills and meticulous, with a flair for numbers
Location: Jurong East Central. 1min walk from Commonwealth MRT Station.
Office hours : 5 day work week
Please send your word format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with your recent CV and earliest availability. Interested candidates may call in at 9338-9244 for further enquries.
To all recruitment agencies : Amore Fitness does not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Amore Fitness Pte Ltd