Human Resource Officer / Executive
We are seeking a Human Resource Officer / Executive to be part of our Human Resource team, supporting the overall Human Resource activities of the hotel.
- Responsible for all daily incoming mails/correspondences for the GM/Executive Office.
- Prepare documents, papers and presentation materials for the General Manager to present/communicate at meetings such as Staff Briefing, Management Meetings etc. Compile and co-ordinate the submission of departmental monthly reports.
- Prepare guest questionnaires report and a summary for distribution and communication.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by the General Manager.
- To prepare letters of appointment, termination of services and other related employment documentation for all levels of staff.
- To source, attract, select and recruit the desired number and quality of staff to meet operational requirements on a timely basis. To assist in conducting reference checking.
- To liaise with advertising agent on the placement of recruitment advertisements.
- To conduct exit interviews and assist to prepare monthly management reports and statistics on labour headcount/turnover.
- To conduct orientation and induction programme for new hires.
- To provide appropriate counseling and employee relations services.
- Responsible for handling good labour and management relations.
- To maintain and update staff records, including personal files, leave records, etc on an appropriate human resource information system.
- Handle applications, renewal and cancellation of work permits and employment passes for foreign workers.
- Recommend and assist in the formulation of human resource policies and procedures and ensure their proper implementation and compliance.
- Provide advice on compensation and benefit issues including the conduct of appropriate surveys.
- Assist in the annual performance and salary review exercise and to follow up with the monthly confirmation staff.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with educational institutions and agents on trainee attachments (both local and foreign).
Training and Development
- To Assist in administering/monitoring of the Total Company Training Plan, processing and monitoring SDF claims.
- Administer training documentation and records, and collate returns on post-course training evaluation.
Recreations and Welfare
- To chair and maintain a structured mechanism responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating yearly sports and recreational activities for the staff .
- To ensure events organized are well-planned and successful.
- Any other suitable tasks as and when assigned by Assistant/Human Resource Manager.
Destination Singapore Beach Road