Human Resource Manager, SEA - RETAIL - S$8000
Our client for this role
Well-Established Retailer invites applicants for the position of Human Resource Manager,SEA!
Budget for this role: S$8000
- You will lead the HR department and provide day-to-day HR support and administration in the areas of compliance, performance management, compensation and benefits.
- You will work closely with the key stakeholders to formulate and review HR policies and drive key HR initiatives. You are also required to review internal processes and workflow to improve efficiency and effectiveness. In addition, you will support the business partners in their HR needs and ensure provision of quality HR advice and services.
- Degree in HR Management/ Business Administration or related discipline preferably with post graduate qualification in Human Resource Management.
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in full spectrum of HR functions, preferably in retail industry.
- Good experience and strong knowledge in local employment legislations.
- Possess service oriented and forward-looking mind-set.
- Self-driven with proven skills in strategic problem solving.
- Strong analytical skills with attention for details.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A team player, resourceful and able to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced and multi-cultural environment.
- Able to commence immediately.
Interested applicant, kindly submit full-detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please visit www.clarist.com.sg for more available positions. Thank you
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd