Human Resource Manager
Reporting to the HR Director, the Manager is required to oversee and provide full spectrum of HR functions, but not limited to the following duties:
Strategize and oversee manpower planning, recruitment, end to end on-boarding and off-boarding process
Oversee employee relations matters and advise business unit head in the management of employee relations and other HR-related matters
Facilitate yearly appraisal, goals & objectives and compensation proposal
Review, enhance and implement HR policies, procedures and systems in line with the Company’s business goals
Ensure legal compliance in both HR regulations and employment law
Mentor and coach team members to encourage growth, development and engagement
- At least 6 years’ experience in Human resource and 3 years in Management
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin major in Human Resource Management is preferred
- Good knowledge of MOM employment act, CPF and salary taxation
- Experienced in working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Driven, energetic and self-starting.
- Friendly, flexible, honest, hard-working, and willing to work as a team.
- Proficient in MS Office and related applications.
- Ability to work with multi-level and culturally-diversified team dy
STH Consultancy Pte Ltd