Human Resource Manager
Creative Eateries | Date Posted: 13-Jul-2018
Manager, Senior Manager
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand both the business and operational needs of internal customers and provide solutions for business needs
- Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems. Provides leadership for Human Resources strategic planning.
Recruitment, Selection & Placement/On-Boarding
- Determine recruitment strategies, apply recruitments methods, instruments and work with management in the recruitment process.
- Execute and lead the team in recruitment strategies for employees including developing partnerships with tertiary institutions
- Facilitate on-boarding and exit of employees
Compensation & Benefits
- Monitors all pay practices, salary structure and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
- With the assistance of the COO, obtains cost-effective, employee-serving benefits
Training and Development
- Coordinates all Human Resources training programs, and assigns the authority/responsibility of Human Resources and managers within those programs.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee onboarding or orientation, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfers.
Employee Engagement and External Engagement
- Work with managers to provide advice, assistance and follow-up on employee inquiries relating to HR administrative support, Group’s insurance, employee benefits, HR policies and practices
- Ensure compliance of regulations with CPF, IRAS, MOM and other agencies
- Partner closely with Managers to foster a positive atmosphere of engagement and demonstration of core values
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- A minimum of six years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labour relations, preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
Join one of Singapore’s most prominent caterers in our Event Sales Team and be in the forefront of Singapore’s MICE and F&B Industry! Creative Eateries Catering has successfully executed numerous high profile events such as: Beerfest Asia ▪ Formula 1 ▪ Singapore Airshow ▪ Singapore Biennale ▪ APEC Summit Singapore ▪ Communicasia Exhibitions