Human Resource Manager / Assistant Manager (Luxury Retail / F&B MNC)
- Manages direct reports and reports to the Chief Operating Officer
- In-charge of strategizing HR solutions in support of the corporate vision and culture
- Business Partnering and engaging in regular communications with senior management and employees to enable in-depth understanding of the business & issues in order to ensure HR functions as a strong and proactive business support.
- Set up HR department, establish and execute HR processes and policies company-wide
- Manages the end-to-end HR processes including recruitment process not limited to sourcing of candidates, facilitation and conducting of interviews, preparation of salary proposal and offer letter as well as making job offer to candidates.
- At least 5 years in full HR spectrum
- A must in Food & Beverages or Retail Industries, preferably with luxury or premium brands
- Diploma / Degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin (in order to liaise with English & Mandarin speaking associates)
- Resourceful, flexiable and proactive
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft
- Looking for potential individuals who have leadership qualities, multi-tasking and independent team player
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd