Human Resource, Learning and Development Executive @East
HR & ADMIN Executive (LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT)
Location: East area
Working hour: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Manage full coordination and administration for training-related activities
• Administer in-house and external training-related activities from course registrations/ withdrawals, training grant application and claim, up-to-date training records, logistic arrangements, invoices and training evaluations
• Source, recommend and evaluate training vendors for in-house and external training
• Manage communication of learning calendars and employee participation
• Ensure claims on training grants and absentee payroll with the respective government agencies such as WDA, IMDA are submitted accurately and promptly
• Collate and analyse post course evaluation data
• Administer training bonds, internships and scholarships in the organisation
• A-level/ Diploma/ Degree with 2-3 years of relevant HR experience in Learning & Development
• Self-motivated and results-orientated with good problem-solving skills
• Able to multi-task, meticulous, committed and good team player
• Knowledge of computerised HR Information Systems is an added advantage
• Good MS Office Skills
Please email Photo and Resume in Microsoft Word format
Please state your Position/ positions applied on the “on TOP” of your resume.
Please state Available Commencement Date or notice period
Please state current and last SALARY and Expected Salary in your resume.
Please state Reasons for leaving current & previous Employment.
BizCare Personnel Services