Human Resource Intern (Talent Sourcing)
HRnetGroup is a Singapore-listed company that has been established for 25 years. Today, the group does both executive search and flexible staffing, and is the largest Asia-based recruitment agency in the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan.
Due to expansion in Asia Pacific region, we are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our Talent Acquisition Team for Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Malaysia.
- Identify talents who may be a good fit for the company culture and business.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for candidates, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Drive the offer process, including extending offers, closing offers.
- Improve the on-boarding process to ensure new hires have the tools to be successful.
- Be the advisor to employees and drive positive impact on the employee experience.
- Drive succession planning and employee development.
- Facilitate and enable collaborations among cross-functional teams.
- Facilitate the process to grow internal cohesion and shared corporate culture.
- Min. Diploma or A Level and above
- No prior experience is required as training would be provided
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Possess high initiatives and positive mindset
- Enjoys people interactions and build relationships with others
*This is an internal role for SearchAsia Consulting*
Interested applicants, please send your latest resume to:
Jacqueline Ng Shin Yee (R1104502)
Director (People, Performance & Staffing)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd