Human Resource Generalist (Medical/ Healthcare Sector)
- Assists with new employee orientations; administers pre-employment tests; conducts reference checks.
- Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database as needed.
- Helps to maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Maintains personnel files and ensures company recordkeeping compliance.
- Under the direction of HR Generalist, Participates in recruitment effort for exempt and non-exempt personnel (excluding managerial levels and above); and helps to coordinate the use of temporary employees.
- Assists with benefits related questions.
- Assists with interpreting general HR policy and procedures. All complex matters will be reviewed by another member of HR.
- Demonstrates positive customer relations with internal and external customers. Remains flexible and resilient in response to changing customer needs. Assesses and provides guidance and solutions to team members.
- Performs related projects as assigned.
- Min Degree in Human Resources from a recognized university
- Min 2 year of experience required
- Office Hours/ 5 Days
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume](Attn: HR Specialist - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd