Human Resource Executive - RETAIL - S$5000
Established Luxury Retailer seeks passionate individual to join the dynamic group as Human Resource Executive!
Budget for this role: $5,000
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Hiring/HR manager(s) to maximise the business success. It is a key role in preparing monthly payroll and the support of the recruitment, and selection function, data analytics and key HR operational initiatives.
- Provide accurate and timely general administrative HR support to the retail businesses within the supported regions/countries.
- Prepare Monthly Payroll for supported countries (SEA Regions).
- Ensure compliance to statutory requirements.
- Facilitate and monitor new employees’ on boarding, probation period check-in and employment confirmation, using the new starter checklist. Handing off to Education team for on boarding.
- Support HR Manager for Compensation Reviews, Performance Reviews etc.
- Maintain strong relationships with store partners, ensuring regular consultative communication and providing support to all employees with general HR related queries.
- Support HR Manager with recruitment efforts for store and office based positions.
- Partner with HR Manager co-ordinate internal & external job postings, advertisements, career fairs, employee referrals and agency referrals.
- Contribute to developing policy/procedural changes that meet changing business needs, but stay within legal parameters, and support rollout of new policies, Handbook updates and communication / training that is required.
- Provide support on the execution of employee Survey, and maintaining regular dialogue with employees.
- Providing support in key HR projects
- A recognized Diploma or Degree , preferably in HRM
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within the retail/ luxury retail/ FMCG industry with SEA exposure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with the ability to multi-task
Interested applicants, kindly forward detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please visit us at www.clarist.com.sg for more opening positions!
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd