Human Resource Executive (Recruitment)
MDE Capital Consultancy| Date Posted: 1-Jul-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Open to fresh grads with relevant certs/internship experiences
- Flexible working environment
- Be responsible for the advertising of vacant positions within the company (social media marketing, liaising with recruiting agencies etc.)
- Assist on the pre-employment preparations (screening etc.) and employee on-boarding process (creation of company pass etc.)
- Assist on the assessment of suitable candidates for vacant roles
- Filing/ documentations and administrative functions in the areas of recruitment, compensation & benefits as well as updating and maintenance of HR records
- Candidate must possess at least local diploma or equivalent, preferably in Business Studies/Administration/Management
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Fluent in English (Both written and spoken)
- Required Skills: Good interpersonal skills, excellent people assessment skills, and ability to learn quickly and work independently
Working hours: 9am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
MDE Capital Consultancy