Human Resource Executive - Recruitment (Central location, $2k-$3.5k)
As a Recruiter hiring internally for a company, you will be handling the full cycle of recruitment. Occasionally, there will be certain social media skills and events hosting involved.
If you are interested in working with people, have organisation skills and creative ideas to improve the system... we want you!
What are my responsibilities?
- Full Cycle of Recruitment
- Plan and implement recruitment and selection process
- Job posting to source for the suitable candidate
- Screen resume and review job applications
- Scheduling and conducting an interview with the shortlisted candidates
- Assess candidates' knowledge, skills and suitability for the job
- Onboarding process and preparation of contracts for new employees
- Act as a point of contact and build rapport with selected candidate
- Occasionally planning of recruitment events, doing posters and EDM
- Tracking in excel on progress and numbers
- Following up with candidates
- Other ad-hoc projects and duties as assigned
- Local Diploma/Degree
- Experience in HR is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Able to multi-task in a face-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skill
- Open-minded and willing to learn
Benefits for joining us
- Immerse yourself in a fun and inspiring work culture
- Allow self-development and progression
- Incremental pay if performance is up to expectation
- Attractive incentives, allowances, bonuses
- Basic pay of $2k-$3.5k
Entry-level is welcomed.