Human Resource Executive
Location: Near Admiralty MRT
Working Hours: 5 Days Work Week ( 830am-530pm )
Our Client specialist in Systems Integrator for Engineering, Information Technology, Security and Communications, providing holistic value engineering services and support to our clients.
Payroll Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing the monthly payroll process using Times Software.
- Registration of new staff into the payroll system.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of monthly payroll.
- Payroll reconciliation.
- Responsible for monthly CPF contributions, tax clearance, and annual tax filing.
HR Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions which include hiring, compensation & benefit, policy formulation, training & development.
- Hiring: Posting job advertisement, screening of resumes, conducting interviews, shortlisting, offering, onboarding and work pass application, renewal, and cancellation.
- Compensation & Benefit: Participating in annual salary and bonuses disbursement review, accessing the need for merit increment, introducing & review the benefit schemes.
- Policy Formulation: Reviewing & existing HR policies in aligning with company business goals
- Training & Development: Providing training programs for employees to ensure they have the relevant skills for their job.
- In charge of ISO & Bizsafe certification renewal.
- Any HR-related duties
- Adhoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or Professional Certificate in Compensation & Benefits
- Min 2 years’ experience in payroll processing and compensation and benefits
- Knowledge of Employment Act/legislation, CPF, IRAS
- Responsible, Meticulous and excellent communication skill.
- Ability to work independently under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines for payroll processing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams).
- Familiar with Times Software
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]; stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Willie Zhong Yueheng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0862
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1986471
Job iD: 46548
People Profilers Pte Ltd