Human Resource Executive
Expanding exponentially across South East Asia, Geniebook is on the lookout for global talents to create an impact with our team. We offer many exciting job opportunities for a wide range of professions.
Be a part of the fastest-growing EdTech team that is empowering each and every student to become a confident learner and achiever.
Join us today to help students do better. And better.
- HR Support
- On-boarding, orientation, off-boarding, exit interview
- Management of Leave, Off, MC, etc
- Collection, filing and maintaining of P&C employees' documents
- Handle HR related staff issues
- Competency, scheduling, registrations, take attendance, booking of trainers and facilities, course evaluation, arrange tests, maintain training records, follow ups
- Organisation Development
- Handle staff events, birthdays, welfare, etc
- Other ad-hoc HR related tasks
- Working Hours: Mondays-Fridays, 10am - 7pm
- Diploma / Degree in HRM
- Min 2 years related experience supporting over 200 employees
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Familiar with MOM and TAFEP regulations
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High sense of P&C awareness
- Independent and meticulous
- Hardworking and positive attitude
- Flexible in a fast pace environment
Geniebook Pte. Ltd.