Human Resource Executive
SODEXO SINGAPORE | Date Posted: 4-Sep-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Act as Business Partner for assigned divisions and provide day to day HR support.
- Work closely with 3rd party stakeholders on payroll administration.
- Maintain staff records in HRIS system and ensure there is proper documentations.
- Liaise with Line Managers for staff attendance matters.
- Responsible for statutory claims (Maternity, NS make-up pay, government paid leaves), CPF submissions and income tax submission (IR21 and IR8A).
- Handle staff enquires and provide advice on HR policies and procedures.
- Manage staff medical and insurance claims, including liaising with external vendors on claim matters.
- Administer employee benefits (such as service anniversary, birthdays), rewards and recognition programs.
- Ensure all HR transactional activities and standards comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards.
- Consolidate monthly HR reports for internal stakeholders.
- Manage foreign work pass renewals and cancellations.
- Undertake any ad hoc duties as assigned by HR Manager.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management or business administration.
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant HR experience preferably from the Retail, Service or F&B industry.
- Experience in working with 3rd party payroll vendor will be an added advantage.
- Ability to multi-tasks and have strong follow-up skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications.
- Conversant with Timesoft and/ or Orisoft (payroll and e-leave module) will be an added advantage.
- Able to start within short notice of 2 weeks preferred.