Human Resource Director
A market leader in the industry. We are a large organisation with a diverse group of business. We are currently looking for an individual who seeks new challenges and career development. Write to us today, you may be the talent that we are looking for!
1) Driving HR Strategies, Best Practices & Policies
- Proactively advise on the best practices in HR processes and operations so as to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the Company.
- Actively participate in the development, planning and execution of business/HR strategy – serve as a key change driver for new initiatives, programmes and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our work.
- Plan, develop and implement the overall HR SOP, policies and guidelines to meet the Company’s business objectives.
2) HR Business Partnering & Development
- Drive employee engagement and manage an avenue of smooth communication to enhance employees’ morale, relationship, productivity and retention.
- Provide both strategic and operational HR support to the business and set HR directions in line with the Company’s business objectives.
- Be a strategic and operation level Business Partner to identify and recommend appropriate HR solutions to support business goals.
- Lead and manage the HR initiatives which include recruitment strategies, retention programmes, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, talent management, people development and succession planning and industrial relations.
- Plan the staff learning and development roadmap for both front and back end staff.
3) Administration, Building & Facility Management
- Oversee the office administration and related matters.
- Develop, manage and coach the HR team on their daily work/reporting to ensure proper follow through and timely delivery of all HR projects.
- Oversee the facilities team covering building maintenance, security and cleaning.
- Manage ad-hoc projects as required by the management.
- Bachelor degree in HR Management or related field, a Master degree is a plus.
- 15 - 20 years’ experience in the management of HR. Relevant experience in retail industry is a plus.
- Experience in effectively managing a team of more than 15 members and servicing more than 500 employees.
- An enthusiastic person with personal sensitivity and level of maturity and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Positive thinking with a can do attitude to work in a collaborative work environment.
- Effectively bilingual, excellent communication in both written and spoken English & Chinese.