Human Resource (Development, training, Learning and Development, Healthcare)
Role 2. HR Development, Training
• Executive Planning & Development – Ensure a strategy is in place and executed which enables the business to have diverse and effective leadership in place at all times. See that robust succession plans are in place and talent is identified and developed to be ready now successors. Manage the executive headcount & promotion process. Oversee initiatives to retain and develop the executive population.
• Future Talent Engagement Drivers – Design and implement strategies which develop and ensure readiness of talent across the organization, with a focus on Diversity & Inclusion.
• Sales and Customer Enablement Activities – Partner closely with key business stakeholders to support all initiatives to improve sales capability and effectiveness and customer experience strategy and programs.
• Organization Design & Effectiveness - Support any org design or org effectiveness interventions as required. Consult with Business and HR leaders and provide them with tools and methodology to facilitate these actions
• Leadership role within the wider HR team/function – Be a proactive partner and collaborator with other HR teams/stakeholders such as COE’s, Partner closely with the Talent COE to ensure corporate programs are implemented in the business and provide feedback to them on the needs of the business.
• Overall Performance Management - design strategies to drive performance and productivity outcomes to best position the BU for success.
• Support the execution of the Learning program and process (including identification of learning needs and optimizing delivery of trainings to employees, including vendor management.
• Partner with Leaders to create a learning organization
• As a member of the Learning Council, you will provide recommendations and support all projects related to learning and transformation.
• Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
• Expatriate Administration – Support all areas of expatriate administration including work visas and other related transactions.
• Total Rewards to Pay – Support data integrity, year-round compensation & benefit activities and processes.
• Draft/send email circulars to communicate, promote HR related schemes/issues
• Support various projects and engagement initiatives for the Enterprise as we transition into the new Service Delivery model.
• Min Degree in Human Resources from a recognized institution
• Min 4-5 years of experience would be at an advantage in learning and development
• Office Hours/ 5 Days
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Human Resource Development, L&D)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd