Human Resource Development (Learning & Development, Exec to Manager, multiple roles available)
- Support the execution of the Learning program and process (including identification of learning needs and optimizing delivery of trainings to employees, including vendor management.
- Partner with Leaders to create a learning organization
- As a member of the Learning Council, you will provide recommendations and support all projects related to learning and transformation.
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Expatriate Administration – Support all areas of expatriate administration including work visas and other related transactions.
- Total Rewards to Pay – Support data integrity, year-round compensation & benefit activities and processes.
- Draft/send email circulars to communicate, promote HR related schemes/issues
- Support various projects and engagement initiatives for the Enterprise as we transition into the new Service Delivery model.
- Execute and support regarding training and development matters.
- Develop and implement Training Plan, organizes training events (including New Employee Orientation) and coordinates pre and post training activities.
- Collaborate with internal / external trainers and subject matter experts to develop and implement effective training and development programs
- Perform training vendor evaluation and selection, contract negotiation and vendor relationship management.
- Facilitate trainings, co-ordinate training activities and administer Educational Schemes
- Min Degree in Human Resources from a recognized institution
- Office Hours/ 5 Days
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Human Resource (Learning and development)- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd