Human Resource Deputy Director (HRBP/ HRIS/ Wellness, Engagement)
HR Business Partner lead
• Responsible for managing and implementing all aspects of HR including manpower planning, talent acquisition, talent development, succession management, employee relations, performance management, retention, and change management initiatives that supports business and line management in achieving organizational goals
• Collaborate with stakeholders to proactively identify opportunity / issues and lead solutions in support of business goals and improving organisational performance and capability
• Review, recommend and implement HR policies and procedures in line with organisation’s core values, plans and directions as well as ensure compliance with HR policies
• Work with various stakeholders to plan and ensure smooth implementation of HR initiatives
• Assist in the implementation of other HR related projects
• Sound understanding of HRIS based project
• Work closely with IT team and vendor on HRIS based project
• Support SAP application and administration of HR applications and resolve system related issues
• Propose and implement continual improvement of HRIS systems and processes for key stakeholders using the system
• Facilitate end-to-end project
• Main co-ordinator for regular audit checks by internal and external auditors
HR Wellness Lead
• Lead and manage staff well-being and related matters
• Develop strategies aimed to enhance workplace health and staff well-being and engagement aligned to organisation’s vision, mission, values and direction
• Conceptualize, design, implement, evaluate, review and continuously enhance staff engagement and well-being interventions and activities
• Lead HR wellness team to improve staff overall engagement, staff well-being while adhering to related organisation’s policies and procedures
• Degree in Human Resource/ Business Administration or higher qualification. Experiences
• Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
• Proven record of implementing best practices in the field of these domains.
• Good knowledge of employment law and regulations and HR practices of Singapore.
• Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Strong leadership and managerial skills for heading multiple teams.
• Highly proficient in planning, organising and operationalizing strategies and policies.
• Strong ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meeting tight deadlines.
• Analytical, resourceful, result-focused, innovative and meticulous.
• Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to multiple-task.
• Ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders across all levels.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Human Resource (Deputy Director)- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd