Human Resource cum Personal Assistant
We have an opportunity for an experienced PA/ HR Personnel to join our company!!
As the PA/HR personnel, you will work in a fast-paced, diverse and changing environment, providing both high level PA and administrative support to the Directors as and when needed.
To be part of the team, you will be client-focused, flexible and have a positive and pro-active approach to your work ensuring that tasks are completed to a high level.
- Facilitate the on boarding of new hires
- Processing of invoices and budgeting
- Preparation of various letters for employees
- Preparation of monthly reports, quarterly reports for submission
- Engagement activities and annual survey
- Update organization charts
- Assist in the maintenance of records in HR Systems with regards to Performance / Talent management
- Generate reports and dashboards that can enable HR to look at several aspects of employee behaviours
- Managing Director’s schedule
- Dealing with requests for appointments and arranging internal and external meetings
- Working on projects in the areas of employer branding, employee engagement, performance management etc.
- Min Diploma/Bachelors
- Meticulous (Eye for details)
- Strong secretarial and administrative skills
- Strong data sense, eye for details and good with multi-tasking
- Good problem solver with great communication and critical thinking skills
- Able to work independently while also engaging with various stakeholders
- Able to work in collaboration with other colleagues
- Possess an open and customer centric mind-set
- Good interpersonal skill
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel
If this full-time role sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!