Human Resource Business Partner/ TA (Healthcare/ Medical Sector, Generalist)
- Responsible for site human resources activities to support site business and organizational objectives with specific insight for labour relations and recruiting initiatives.
- Administer core HR strategies, policies, and procedures to protect and leverage the interests of the company and its employees. Communicate and interpret policies to facilitate a common understanding, acceptance and consistent application throughout the facility and organization.
- Oversee and participate as necessary in all labor employee relations activities. Understand and manage the key aspects of a non-unionized environment.
- Actively promote and drive the maintenance of the non-union environment established within the facility. Encouraging continuity and healthy employee relations with plant management team and employees. Serve as the primary site HR interface with managers/supervisors at all levels to ensure appropriate HR support, service and counsel is provided. Training/coaching of supervisors/managers in the interpretation and administration of the HR policies, procedures and employee policy manual.
- Work collaboratively with other HR professionals across the corporation to identify corporate and business unit level opportunities to improve business results and create and deliver integrated HR solutions.
- Develop and administer programs designed to establish and maintain effective employee relations through the uniform and equitable application of policies and procedures. Provide coach and counsel to employees at every level of the organization. Audit organization to identify employee relations issues, and recommend appropriate actions to address and resolve those issues. Responsible for conducting all investigations on behalf of the company. Handle employee questions, concerns and grievances. Maintain employee relations records.
- Contribute to the regular strategic planning, and review and development of the site's Human Resource Strategy and Resource planning and be an integral part of the site Management Group with the ability to positively contribute.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Min Degree in Human Resources from a recognized university
- Min 2 year of experience required
- Office Hours/ 5 Days
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Business Partner - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd