Human Resource Business Partner
Purpose of job
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) help to oversee the entire HR operations and systems, with main emphasis in the areas of learning and development and compensation and benefits strategy.
The HRBP must be able to develop a leadership and succession planning strategy and also to enhance the competencies of employees by designing and conducting learning programs that will boost employees work performance/leadership skills and career development in line with the company’s vision. The person will be responsible for performing training needs assessments, designing and delivering learning programmes, and for managing all phases of learning and development including measurement of the training effectiveness and success.
The HRBP will also be involved in designing and implementing the compensation and benefits strategy and structure that are competitive with market and aligned with TLL’s objectives, culture, and philosophy so as to attract and retain valued employees.
- Conduct training needs analysis (TNA) with respective department and creates a Total Company Training Plans (TCP) in consultation with the stakeholders and the HR Director
- Translate requirements into trainings that will upskill and prepare employees for the next step of their career path
- Design and delivery of all soft skill training programmes that include performance management, communication, leadership as well as core competency skills
- Mentoring those needing support, either in training content, leadership and communication skill, or in embedding newly learned skills
- Review the Training Policy and make improvement as needed.
- Design and Implement HIPO talent management programme and a career development programme
- Create online platform for the training and coaching programmes
- Create tools and measuring metrics to assess the training and development effectiveness
- To work closely with stakeholders in promoting a high-performance culture for the organisation - identify, train, engage, reward and retain top talent.
- Participate in reviewing and creating a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to the company’s strategy and business goals.
- Analyse data on manpower cost, budgeting, variance reports turnover rates and cost per hire etc. Evaluate the competitiveness of the organisation’s pay structure against the industry and assess how the organisation can improve its practices or policies.
- Oversee, communicate, guide and administer performance appraisal and compensation processes
Snapshots of our ideal candidate:
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field
- At least 10 years of strong HR learning and development, and comp and ben experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing and conducting leadership and core softskills programmes
- Strong knowledge of talent management and succession planning programme
- Strong knowledge of job evaluation, job analysis and job and career development structure.
- Strong knowledge in salary and benefits survey and anaylsis, and familiar with various types of incentives and benefits programmes
- Strong knowledge of learning management software, HRIS and Microsoft Office.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, responsible and a strong team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tough deadlines.
The Learning Lab