Human Resource Business Partner - HRBP (Up to 4.5K/Central/1year)
Human Resource Business Partner - Regional (Up to 4.5K/Central/1year)
Project: Business Transformation, direct report to Regional HR Director
- Driving employee engagement and enhance retention strategies to retain employees.
- Organize team bonding and building initiatives to strengthen the team and organizational engagement and performance.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to improve team effectiveness, productivity and engagement.
Learning & Organization Development
- Perform analysis of learning needs, development of learning master plan and upkeeping of the database.
- Provide support in the administration for staff training process on course registration, maintenance of records, training bonds and grants administration, course billing, post-course review, training programme evaluation etc.
- Manage and coordinate regulatory training to meet internal and external compliance needs.
Talent Acquisition & Development
- Process implementation and smooth execution of talent career progression and development plan.
- Engage in career pathway discussions and development planning with respective Managers for the employees.
- Provide support for talent acquisition activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the HR function with focus in Employee Relation, Learning & Organization Development, Talent Acquisition
- Good communication and writing skills.
If you are excited by the above opportunity and challenges and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Low Yong Wei (Wyman) - R1550983
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781