Human Resource Business Partner (E-commerce)
Marvable is a local enterprise birthed out of a simple passion – making quality ergonomics accessible and affordable to everyone. Based in Singapore, Marvable designs, develops and manufactures height-adjustable sit/stand desk solutions, chairs and accessories that revolutionize the way people work and interact daily. Marvable currently has 3 brands found in homes and offices including Ergoedge, ErgoTune, ErgoBloom with more in the works. The variability of our furniture can meet the needs of all users while being customisable. Our furniture can be found in well-known companies including Mediacorp, National University of Singapore, DHL, Total Health Chiropractic Singapore and the Lion City Chiropractic.
Setting the stage for an approachable HR team is no easy feat. The role of HR has evolved and not many are aware – from an administrative role to that of a strategic business partnership. Creating value for the employee and organisation is the core objective of the HR team.
Guide people, no matter what. The HR team is the bridge between employees and employer and this role is integral to connect workforce strategies to business goals. Understanding the business priorities as well as the on-going challenges is the first step to helping business units better engage their talent.
- Oversee, plan, and/or support key HR functions such as annual performance management cycles, supply/demand management, employee engagement and people programs, total rewards, and talent development
- Assist with compensation benchmarking and salary proposals for new hires or internal moves
- Develop and implement unified HR programs, and initiatives
- Provide counsel to project executive teams on career planning, leadership development and people management
- Define requirements to shape HR strategy, programs, processes and services to fulfil business needs
- Promote a people-centric culture in their aligned to group and coach their business counterpart accordingly
- Represent HR at the business table and manage the relationship between HR and leading business decision-makers
What we are seeking:
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and employment laws.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude and enjoys being in a support function in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Marvable (Pte. Ltd.)