Human Resource Assistant Manager / Senior Executive
- Support the Human Resource Business Partner and work with the business units to attract and hire quality candidates through the full spectrum of sourcing and selection activities, negotiation of employment terms and on-boarding.
- Be responsible to support the HR Business Partner on all the HR operations for effective on-boarding and offboarding, staff engagement and relations, performance as well as development matters. In carrying out the daily operations, the incumbent will be required to collaborate and interface closely with the Group Shared Services and other stakeholders
- Be assigned with payroll and other assigned projects as required.
- Min. Degree
- Min. 3 years of HR experience
- Strong team player with good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous, numerate and strong in processes.
- Able to multi-task, work independently, takes initiative and possess an inquisitive mind
- Confident person with passion for the healthcare mission.
Interested Candidates please forward your updated CVs to:
Alex Goh Hock Leong – R1763413 at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
All candidates’ informations will be treated with the strictest confidence
Recruit Express Pte Ltd