Human Resource Assistant
Executive Ship Management (ESM) is a premier ship management company preferred by the industry leaders for our superior professional expertise and bespoke services to discerning shipowner.
ESM is part of Executive Group, an ensemble of seven maritime service providers, headquartered in Singapore with offices in 11 cities around the world. Group services include ship management, management and ownership of offshore vessels, marine supply and repairs, chartering and commercial management, maritime software solutions and maritime training centre. (www.execuitve-group.com)
What we offer
The Executive Group is poised to lead the maritime services industry by driving innovations and creating strategic value for its partners.
In order to keep pace with its growth and expansion, the company is looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to join the team with tremendous growth potential within its group companies.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Assist the HR team in recruitment of office staff for Singapore office in consultation with the department heads concerned.
- Maintain the company’s in-house HR Systems such as: Attendance Management System and HR Management System
- Manage staff’s attendance and leave records for payroll purposes;
- Maintain records of staff’s qualifications, competencies, skills and other personal data necessary for employment and in compliance with different maritime regulatory bodies;
- Maintain records of staff’s employment movements (i.e. confirmations, promotions, transfers, resignations etc).
- Maintain records of staff’s trainings as per the company’s Training Plan.
- Process relevant work passes for all new non-Singaporean office staff and monitor expiry dates for the same to renew accordingly when required.
- Prepare monthly HR manpower reports to be submitted to the Management.
- Assist in organizing events such as Annual Dinners, Family Days, etc.
We are looking for Professionals
- Who have acquired Diploma or Degree – Preferably in Human Resource
- With good administrative, planning and implementation skills
- Fluency in English with good English writing skills is a must
- Computer literacy is a must
Location: Singapore / Employment: Full Time / Salary: Competitive
Executive Ship Management Pte Ltd