Human Resource AM/ Manager (Medical/ Healthcare Sector)
- Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel and assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Partner with local management and functional leaders on organizational change efforts in support of company's annual objectives, assisting with communication strategies and organizational design efforts.
- Support the performance management cycle, advising and coaching managers on the annual performance review and the compensation planning process.
- Meet with managers to assess staffing needs and ensure job descriptions are updated and accurately reflect the position.
- Working with employees on a variety of employment-based matters.
- Assist with recruitment and selection of exempt and non-exempt positions. Apply customary practices for identifying and interviewing candidates that are the best fit for the position.
- Assist with the on-boarding process of new employees and managers so they are able to quickly contribute to company's success.
- Develop and implement employee engagement programs that enhance company's effectiveness and the employee experience.
- Conduct exit interviews as needed.
- Address employee relations matters including ethics investigations, policy interpretation, conflict resolution, etc.
- Advise management with respect to employee relations with emphasis on early identification and resolution.
- Ensure and maintain compliance with state and federal regulations. Communicate expectations to management for any compliance issues.
- Maintain Human Resource Information System records and compile reports.
- Ensure that employees are paid accurately and on-time by assisting with data input and serving as a liaison to the Payroll team.
- Lead and assist with planning of employee events.
- Represent company in a professional, ethical, and socially responsible manner.
- Represent the company's Principles through personal and business interactions.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
• Degree in Human Resource/ Business Administration or higher qualification. Experiences
• Minimum 5-10 years of relevant working experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience would be at an advantage
• Proven record of implementing best practices in the field of these domains.
• Good knowledge of employment law and regulations and HR practices of Singapore.
• Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Strong leadership and managerial skills for heading multiple teams.
• Highly proficient in planning, organising and operationalizing strategies and policies.
• Strong ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meeting tight deadlines.
• Analytical, resourceful, result-focused, innovative and meticulous.
• Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to multiple-task.
• Ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders across all levels.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Human Resource (AM/ Manager)- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd