Human Resource & Administration Executive
Job Responsibilities & Competencies Required
● Has overall responsibilities in recruitment, selection and induction of all staff in the Company.
● To provide administrative support to the recruitment process by ensuring the following:
□ Placing of advertisements
□ Liaising with recruitment agencies
□ Managing candidate correspondence including invitations to interview
□ Acting as point of contact for any candidate queries during the recruitment and selection process
□ Preparation of shortlisting and selection documentation for managers including printing / copying of
□ Ensures proper screening before accepting/calling candidates for interviews and testing if necessary
□ Notifies existing staff of internal opportunities in the office
□ Obtains temporary staff from agencies if necessary
● To provide administrative support to the selection process by ensuring the following:
□ Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
□ Ensures that new candidates are appropriately selected based on Company requirement
□ Ensures that the selected staff signs all the necessary documents on entry
□ Ensures that the selected staff gives all required personal details for Company records
● To provide administrative support to the induction process by ensuring the following:
□ Ensures that the new staff reads the Company Handbook and signs for it
□ Ensures that the new staff is fully briefed on his/her role in the office
□ Ensures that the new staff is fully briefed on the requirements of the probation period
□ Provides orientation to new employees and answers all queries to get them to settle down on time
● Conducts regular review of company policies and performance appraisal forms/checklist
● Answer employee queries about HR-related issues
● Prepare, as required, management reports on employee-related data to assist with the management and development of staff.
● Ensuring that all Company personnel records are maintained and updated;
● Ensures that employees’ salaries are correctly calculated and/or cheques distributed on time.
● Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
● Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time and managing withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
● Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
● Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Soft Skills Required:
● Administrative writing skills.
● Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills.
● Maintaining employee records with proper filing system.
● Managing compensation and wage structure.
● Conducting orientation with new employees and updating old employees with amendments.
● Performing benefits administration.
● Excellent interviewing skills
● Excellent teamwork
● Displays professionalism in the job
Personal Skills Required:
● Be an excellent communicator
● Be able to respond well to pressure
● Be organized and methodical
● Be proactive and able to take the initiative
● Degree in Business, Human Resource Management or any other related field
● At best, practical experience in a similar position
● Administration and Organization skills as well as the ability to work well under deadlines
● Ability to work accurately and to keep an eye on details
Add 1 Resources