Human Resource (1. TA/ BP 2. Ops 3. S&S 4. Specialist), Various Organizations
Our Client, various healthcare MNCs and Public healthcare organizations are currently on a lookout for a Human Resource positions at various locations.
Do feel free to drop us your resume and we'll get back to you shortly on this!! All are welcome to apply!
1. Talent Acquisition/ Business Partnering
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
• Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
2. HR Operations
• Work closely with various departments, in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
• Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation
• Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety
• Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates
• Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
3. Scholarship and Sponsorship
• Maintenance of email account, shortlist suitable applications
• Answering enquiries on scholarship and sponsorship
• Consolidating sponsorship applications
• Ask for school's offer letter from those that are shortlisted for interview
• Contacting interviewers to arrange for mutually convenient time for sponsorship interview, arranging, interview with candidates, gathering necessary documents, creating interview folders, certifying docs, booking and setting up interview venue
• Deed administration and signing
• Liaise with school's finance department on those that signed scholarship with us
• Raising allowances, ad hoc payments and claims for scholars
• Keeping track of all results and sending quarterly and half yearly newsletters to all
• Creating of P-file and HRIS IDs, and updating disbursement records into HRIS
• Packing of collaterals/ materials and keeping stock of collaterals
• Liaise with vendors for new collaterals
• Attending outreach events as and when participation is required
• Sponsorship talk to students
• Updating of disbursements into HRIS
• Tracking of ‘talents’ within new hires
4. HR Specialist
• Assists with new employee orientations; administers pre-employment tests; conducts reference checks.
• Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees.
• Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database as needed.
• Helps to maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
• Maintains personnel files and ensures company recordkeeping compliance.
• Under the direction of HR Generalist, Participates in recruitment effort for exempt and non-exempt personnel (excluding managerial levels and above); and helps to coordinate the use of temporary employees.
• Assists with benefits related questions.
• Assists with interpreting general HR policy and procedures. All complex matters will be reviewed by another member of HR.
• Demonstrates positive customer relations with internal and external customers. Remains flexible and resilient in response to changing customer needs. Assesses and provides guidance and solutions to team members.
• Performs related projects as assigned.
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: HR TABP/ Ops/. S&S/ Specialist - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd