Human Resource (1. Executive Assistant 2. Assistant Manager, Healthcare)
Our Client, various healthcare MNCs and Public healthcare organizations are currently on a lookout for a Human Resource (Role 1. Executive Assistant Role 2. Assistant Manager, Healthcare) at various locations.
Do feel free to drop us your resume and we'll get back to you shortly on this!! All are welcome to apply!
Human Resource (Role 1. Executive Assistant)
• Assist in the full spectrum of human resource functions such as recruitment, staff benefits, administration and retention
• Responsible for payroll processing, administer leave & training records
• Co-ordinate employees activities
• Facilitate and assist in recruitment, conduct orientation for new hires, process work pass and employment pass application
• Maintain & update personal files of employees
• Provide full administrative support to Human Resources Department so as to ensure given task are effectively managed and completed within deadlines
• Ensure accuracy and timely submission of HR reports and surveys
• Facilitate the corporate culture programmes & Workplace Health Programmes
• Other ad hoc duties assigned
• Min Diploma / Degree in Human Resources
• Min 1 year of experience required
• Office Hours/ 5 Days
• Able to start work immediately
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Good management skills of team
Human Resource (Role 2. Assistant Manager, Healthcare)
• Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel and assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
• Partner with local management and functional leaders on organizational change efforts in support of company's annual objectives, assisting with communication strategies and organizational design efforts.
• Support the performance management cycle, advising and coaching managers on the annual performance review and the compensation planning process.
• Meet with managers to assess staffing needs and ensure job descriptions are updated and accurately reflect the position.
• Working with employees on a variety of employment-based matters.
• Assist with recruitment and selection of exempt and non-exempt positions. Apply customary practices for identifying and interviewing candidates that are the best fit for the position.
• Assist with the on-boarding process of new employees and managers so they are able to quickly contribute to company's success.
• Develop and implement employee engagement programs that enhance company's effectiveness and the employee experience.
• Conduct exit interviews as needed.
• Address employee relations matters including ethics investigations, policy interpretation, conflict resolution, etc.
• Advise management with respect to employee relations with emphasis on early identification and resolution.
• Ensure and maintain compliance with state and federal regulations. Communicate expectations to management for any compliance issues.
• Maintain Human Resource Information System records and compile reports.
• Ensure that employees are paid accurately and on-time by assisting with data input and serving as a liaison to the Payroll team.
• Lead and assist with planning of employee events.
• Represent company in a professional, ethical, and socially responsible manner.
• Represent the company's Principles through personal and business interactions.
• Performs other related duties, as assigned.
• Degree in Human Resource/ Business Administration or higher qualification. Experiences
• Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
• Proven record of implementing best practices in the field of these domains.
• Good knowledge of employment law and regulations and HR practices of Singapore.
• Good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Strong leadership and managerial skills for heading multiple teams.
• Highly proficient in planning, organising and operationalizing strategies and policies.
• Strong ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meeting tight deadlines.
• Analytical, resourceful, result-focused, innovative and meticulous.
• Solid sense of confidentiality and discretion.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to multiple-task.
• Ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders across all levels.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Human Resource (EA/ AM) - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd