Human Resource (1. Business Partner 2. Development, training), Healthcare
Role 1. HR BP
• Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
• Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
• Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
• Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
• Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
• Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
• Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Role 2. HR Development, Training
• Support the execution of the Learning program and process (including identification of learning needs and optimizing delivery of trainings to employees, including vendor management.
• Partner with Leaders to create a learning organization
• As a member of the Learning Council, you will provide recommendations and support all projects related to learning and transformation.
• Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
• Expatriate Administration – Support all areas of expatriate administration including work visas and other related transactions.
• Total Rewards to Pay – Support data integrity, year-round compensation & benefit activities and processes.
• Draft/send email circulars to communicate, promote HR related schemes/issues
• Support various projects and engagement initiatives for the Enterprise as we transition into the new Service Delivery model.
• Min Degree in Human Resources from a recognized institution
• Min 4-5 years of experience would be at an advantage in learning and development
• Office Hours/ 5 Days
• Excellent communication skills is a must
• Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Human Resource - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd