SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD| Date Posted: 25-Mar-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Supports local Management in establishing and continuously improving HSE culture within the worksite.
- Maintain and enhance HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) & Security management systems (MS) in compliance with company, regulatory, industry and customer requirements
- Coordinate and formulate HSE improvement plans in respond to company, regulatory, industry and customer requirements
- Promote and facilitate HSE performance initiatives, including employee suggestion scheme, Behavior-Based Safety Process and Workplace Health Programs
- Facilitate training to employees on HSE related matters
- Establish the Occupational Health and Wellness programs for the facility
- To develop Managers' awareness and ensure HSE is an integral part of Line Management responsibilities and objectives.
- To assist Line Management in:
- Understanding and Implementing the HSE Management System.
- Monitoring HSE objectives.
- Liaising with local contractors, and agencies regarding HSE.
- Assessing the local risks.
- Generating local HSE
- Procedures, work instructions and checklists as required.
- Preparing and monitoring HSE plans that define how the HSE Management System is implemented at location level.
- Monitoring compliance to policies, standards and procedures.
- Plan and assist in compliance audits and self-audits (HSE MS, HSE and Product Line standards).
- To advise Management on corrective action required.
- To coordinate and actively participate in the screening and HSE training of all personnel, including contractors.
- To manage the Occupational health examination/statutory medical surveillance for the employees
- To keep abreast of any new documentation and training material related to HSE and to inform management accordingly.
- To ensure that the relevant HSE documentation is updated and available on the site.
- To advise Management on the level of compliance of the local HSE program , local and national requirements/regulations of the host country.
- To actively monitor & follow-up on HSE reports and facilitate HSE meetings, audits and inspection.
- To support line management in investigations of failures and accidents.
- To develop and maintain a high level of awareness among all personnel through communications, training, and promoting active involvement of employees in HSE.
- To recommend improvements to the HSE program.
- Regular Quest reviews to ensure the logged data is correct and up to date.
- To analyze HSE trends for the location
- Degree in Engineering, Management, or equivalent
- Registered Fire Safety Manager with SCDF
- Registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer preferred
- Certified Working-At-Height assessor preferred
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in relevant field
- Knowledge and experience in Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
- Pro-active, enthusiasm and a passion for excellence
- HSE recognized as strength by peer and manager
- Effective communicator with the ability to interact at all levels to embrace changes and innovative ideas
- Computer literate and good working knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, PowerPoint, etc
- Full-Time position(s) available.
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD