HSE & SCS Consultant (Contract)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 2-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Operational and administrative support to Asia Hub Health, Safety, Environment & Supply Chain Sustainability (HSE & SCS) Team
- Scope of work includes Health & Safety, Environment, Supply Chain Sustainability as well as Fire and Security
- Collates and compile weekly data/information from the Business Units (BUs) with follow-up verifications as necessary to ensure integrity & accuracy of data/information
- Analyse data/information related to internal (employee) and external (vendor) data and develop presentation, word memo and documented materials for reporting to Senior Management
- Able to simplify complicated HSE & SCS related data & analysis, to ensure efficient and clear communication to management level
- Support the BUs in their incident investigation process to ensure quality and timely completion of each steps.
- For major incidents, to take the lead and provide guidance to the BUs through the incident investigation process and ensure credible investigation and development of control measures
- Support Projects activities and able to liaise and communicate requirements both ways between consultant and the BU Representatives.
- Follow up on Projects and HSE Management System related activities and issues.
- Proficient in using the full suite of Office365 to support both operational and administrative activities. Able to be independent in innovating IT tools to improve efficiency in reporting and data analysis
- Other related tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time.
- Safety, Environmental or Engineering related Degree/Masters
- At least 5 years of related experience in HSE & SCS operational capacity
- At least 2 years of related experience in managerial role
- WSHO qualification and FSM qualification are highly desirable
- ISO14001 or ISO45001 Lead Auditor Certification is highly desirable
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551