HSE Engineer (Manufacturing)
• Plans and executes EHS Program in line with global and local EHS strategic.
• Advises, monitors, reviews and assists in job risk assessment & Safe work procedures.
• Ensures that all hazards/incident are attended and closed timely in EHS system.
• Develops and implements EHS procedure and safe work procedure.
• To participate in EHS inspection, Environmental Audit and other relevant safety inspection.
• To report to management on safety violations.
• Attends and takes action on employee feedback.
• Maintains and monitors EHS documents and records.
• Monitors and ensures all MOM regulations issues are follow-up accordingly.
• Works closely with cross function team/ global team for EHS activities and resolving issues.
• Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental and Occupational Health & Safety, or relevant field such as Biological Sciences, Chemistry and General Science, or Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health with minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in EHS.
• Knowledge of ISO45001 (formerly known as OHSAS18001), EPMA, Singapore bizSAFE system, Risk Management Regulations and basic understanding of Singapore WSHA and its subsidiary regulations (in manufacturing environment).
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd