HSE Engineer / Manager (Registered Safety Officer)
HSE Engineer / Manager
Our Client is currently looking for a Registered Safety Officer (HSE Manager / Engineer) for their Production Plant in Singapore.
● Conducting EHS audit
● Perform Regular inspections
● Ensure the Plant Site operations adheres to the regulatory compliance
● Providing training to the employees; daily safety measures, increase their risk awareness and explain the non-compliance consequences involved
● Develop preventive measures to achieve zero accident incidents
● Improve the employees' working conditions and environment related issues
● Writing Reports & Documentation and potential hazard analysis
● Review business processes improvement solutions to determine effectiveness.
● Review environmental protection policies and procedures.
● Review WSH action plan to ensure all stakeholders expectations are met.
● Set organisational WSH strategy to manage compliance rates.
● Degree / Diploma in Engineering related
● Certified WSH / Registered Safety Officer with MOM
● At least 6 years related working experience in EHS
5 Working Days
Salary: $5500 to $6500 (Subjected to related working experience)
Interested Applicants, do email in your resume to hr*gpcrecruit.com
LINE ID: gpcrecruit
GPC & Co Pte Ltd (EA License No: 08C5002)
Registration ID: R1107396 (Jason, Phua Kia Tim)
Contact via "LINE" ID: gpcrecruit